- Wireless Audio Transceiver
- 1x Transmitter/Lavalier Mic Omni
- 1x Receiver with Jack
- XLR output with cable adapter
- Frequency: 638.125 to 697.875 MHz
- AA Batteries
- 1-year Warranty
The UWP-D11 belt-pack wireless microphone package offers the sound quality of digital audio processing combined with the reliability of analogue FM modulation. The package includes the UTX-B03 belt-pack transmitter and URX-P03 portable receiver. Also included is a high quality omni-directional lavalier microphone and a range of accessories including windscreen, microphone holder clip, belt-clip and shoe-mount adaptor.The UWP-D11 package offers wide frequency coverage with up to 72 MHz bandwidth (depending on region) across a wide range of channels, with a choice of models to choose from. Easy-to-use features include a large display and small size receiver to fit neatly on any size camcorder or DSLR camera, automatic channel setting function, headphone output, USB connection for power supply and line input availability. The UWP-D Series system provides superb transient response performance for all ENG / EFP production applications.
Digital Audio Processing for high quality sound.
Improves transient response performance between the UWP-D transmitter and receiver, which will provide impressive natural sound quality compared to conventional analogue wireless systems.
The UWP-D11 comes as a complete package including the UTX-B03 belt-pack transmitter, URX-P03 portable receiver, omni-directional lavalier microphone and everything you need to operate the wireless audio system.
Wide frequency coverage with choice of channels available.
The extra wide switching bandwidth covers a wide area, with a wide choice of channels available across multiple models - please refer to product specifications for more information.
14UC: 470.125 MHz to 541.875 MHz (UHF-TV channels 14 to 25) (not available in Brazil)
25UC: 536.125 MHz to 607.875 MHz (UHF-TV channels 25-36)
42LA: 638.125 MHz to 697.875 MHz (UHF-TV channels 42-51), 25 kHz steps (not available in US or Canada)
- Large display and small size receiver
- The transmitter and receiver both feature a large display for ease of use, while the small size receiver fits neatly on any size camcorder or DSLR camera.
- Easy to use features
- Automatic channel setting function, headphone output, USB connection for power supply and line input availability.
- For customers in North America
- The UWP-D11/30 and UWP-D11/42 models operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. As of 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of these models must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users may be required to cease operations before that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee's wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, contact the FCC.
For customers in Canada, please consult ISED’s Spectrum Advisory Bulletin for recent information related to the 600 MHz band transition.
- UTX-B03 belt-pack transmitter
- URX-P03 portable receiver
- omni-directional lavalier microphone
- microphone holder clip
- belt clip
- shoe-mount adaptor
- 3-pole locking mini plug/XLR-3-12C (male)
- 3-pole locking mini plug/Stereo mini plug
- CD-ROM (including operating instructions and wireless microphone frequency list)