- BNC Connector
- For Canare 12G-SDI Cables
- 4K or HD signals
- Return loss: 26.4dB
- Impedance: 75Ω
- For Canare L-3.3CUHD
- Long runs
- High Quality
Canare's BCP-D33UHD is their most advanced BNC plug that was developed for use with their 12G-SDI UHD video coax cable, the L-3.3CUHD. The return loss at 12 GHz is 15 dB, 20 dB @ 3 GHz and 26.4 dB @ 6 GHz. The installation work on the cable is a crimp method which enables quick and reliable machining to go along with its Long sleeve shape, insulator locking mechanism, etc.
Part of the Canare BCP-D Series of high quality 75 Ohm BNC crimp plug connectors, the Canare BCP-D33UHD is rated for all SMPTE ST-2082-1, 424M & 292M applications to confidently transmit 12G-SDI bit-rates in 4K video production. Canare BCP-D BNC connectors feature an elongated body for better finger grip and a unique position mark on the body allows the connector bayonet fit to be checked easily.
The BCP-D33UHD BNC connector is designed for Canare L-3.3CUHD coaxial to deliver a combination of superior cable pull strength you won't find with other connectors. Its gold plated center pins 'snaps' into place to ensure perfect alignment with connected video gear and patch panels. Easy assembly can be achieved using Canare Strip & Crimp Tools to make a perfect fit everytime.
- Insulation resistance: 5000MΩ or more
- Voltage proof: Without any damage such as electric breakdown etc.
- Contact resistance: Between external contacts: 3mΩ or less; Between center contacts: 6mΩ or less
- Return loss: 26.4dB or more (0 - 3GHz); 20dB or more (0 - 6GHz); 15dB or more(0 - 12GHz)
- Nominal impedance: 75 Ω unbalanced
- Weight: Approx. 13g (including center contact and crimp sleeve)
- Designation: Stamp model name (BCP-D33UHD) on washer and brand name (CANARE) on coupling sleeve.
- Packaging: 100pcs/package (220 x 155 x 37mm), 20pcs/package (150 x 50 x 31mm)
- Applicable cable: L-3.3CUHD (CANARE)
- Crimp tool: Frame: TC-1, Die: TCD-35CA
- 100pcs Connectors
|Pdf not available.|