- Shoulder/Studio Camera
- MPEG4/H.264 MOV/MXF Files
- 4:2:2 10bit Full HD up to 50Mbps
- Broadcast Streaming quality- Zixi
- 3CMOS 2/3" 2.2MP - F13 Sensitivity
- SD-HC/SD-XC x2 - Recording/Streaming
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI IN/OUT & HDMI Output
- 68pin Connector for Fiber/Multi adapter
- TENTATIVE Information, Pictures shown with optional Equipment
- GY-HC900CHE comes without LENS!
- Three advanced 2/3-inch CMOS image sensors for high sensitivity: F13 @ 50Hz (extended mode)
- Industry standard B4 lens mount
- 50 Mbps 4:2:2 10-bit recording (H.264)
- Signal-to-noise ratio 62dB (standard)
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) (Hybrid Log Gamma)
- 1080p slow motion recording (120fps)
- Records Sports Exchange Standard formats (1080/720p)
- Standard MPEG-2 recording up to 35 Mbps
- Return video (IP or SDI)
- Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz), high speed MIMO with dual external antennas
- USB host for network function
- Ethernet LAN (RJ45)
- Advanced low latency (<500 ms) streaming up to 20Mbps (H.264)
- SMPTE 2022 forward error correction
- Zixi error correction with automatic repeat request (ARQ)
- Stream camera or pool feed signal
- Remote control (via direct connect or network)
- Direct connection (68p) to fiber module
- Slot for future expansion
- Slot for wireless audio module (UNISLOT)
- Progressive FTP for transfer of live video
- IFB audio AAC
- Remote control via web browser or RM-LP100
- 3G-SDI input for pool feed
- 3G-SDI (x2) outputs
- HDMI output
- Genlock input
- DC Power out connection (x3)
- Dual SDXC media recording
- Time code IN/OUT
- XLR audio input (x3) and output
EXTRORDINARY CAMERA PERFORMANCE
The heart of the GY-HC900 is a production-quality imaging system that begins with a B4 mount lens. The camera adapts to a variety of lenses and automatically corrects for aberration. Three 2/3-inch CMOS sensors, combined with an F1.4 prism, produce full HD images with excellent sensitivity of F12 at 60Hz (extended mode) and a high SNR of 62dB (standard). JVC has paid particular attention to dynamic range and provides an HDR mode for expanded creative expression.
A 4-position optical filter compensates for a variety of lighting conditions. Positions are: 1 (clear), 2 (1/4 ND), 3 (1/16 ND), and 4 (1/64 ND).
MEMORY CARD RECORDING
Dual memory card slots are provided for standard SDHC/SDXC media. Flexible recording options include redundant, relay and backup modes. The GY-HC900 supports both the popular MPEG-2 35/25Mbps format, widely used by television broadcasters, and the more efficient .MOV H.264 format capable of delivering production quality 1080/60p 4:2:2 10-bit recordings. In this mode, recordings can be made at frame rates up to 120fps for ultra-smooth slow motion effects. The camera also records proxy resolution video clips for off-line editing or on-line posting.
THE INDUSTRY'S MOST CONNECTED CAMERA
JVC has taken connectivity to the next level with the GY-HC900. The camera incorporates a new processing engine that enables recording and low latency streaming, and simultaneous decoding for return video and IFB. Talent in front of the camera can engage in a 2-way interview with return video and audio while streaming live to air—all of this without any external boxes or backpacks. Depending on the mode, latency can be as low as 500ms for both outgoing and incoming video. Cellular bonding takes place with the optional snap-on SFE-CAM module, or with a Wi-Fi connection to one of our bridge units.
The GY-HC900 is equipped with Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) Wi-Fi technology for high speed, long range communications.
For studio and EFP operation, JVC offers the flexible FS-900 camera module which attaches directly without cables and feeds a 3-in-1 base station.
- Camera body