- Preview Monitor
- LCD IPS 23" 1920x1080Pixel
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI IN/OUT
- HDMI, DVI-D & CVBS IN
- Ethernet and USB connections
- Contrast: 1000:1 - Brightness: 300nits
- Focus Assist / WFM / Vectorscope
- High Quality
- Displays the original image resolution without scaling to match a certain resolution or an aspect ratio.
- 1:1 Pixel Mapping Modes for SD/HD1:1 Pixel Mapping Modes for SD/HD
- Supports 3G-SDI Level A/B input.
- Displays the level of the embedded sound signal together with the video signal input through the terminal such as SDI or HDMI. Red and Green channels are not used and only Blue or Monochrome channel is used to display the screen. This function is used to adjust the color tones (tones and saturation) of the screen using the SMPTE Color Bar. For example, after displaying the Blue channel, adjust the Color (or Saturation) and Tint (or Hue) so that the original Magenta and Cyan are of the same brightness, and the original Gray and Blue are of the same brightness.
- Assigns a color to the pixels on the boundaries of the image to inform the user to achieve the best focus. With this function, user can easily differentiate the focused area from out-focused area especially when shooting with a shallow depth of field.
- Allows you to check the Blanking area and synchronize signals by displaying the horizontal and vertical intervals in the center of the screen.
- Key Lock is a password-protection function of the OSD menu so that non-authorized users cannot change the setting of the monitor.
- Displays the Luma(Y’) level of the input image in colors. Each pixel’s Y’ analyzed and changed to a certain color or zebra pattern according to the Index on the right side of the screen.
- Displays various kinds of aspect ratios on the screen. Wide range of markers and security areas are available with line color and curtain transparency selection. A User Marker is available if any of standard markers fits your requirements.
- Analyzes the input signal’s Luma (Y’) and chroma (C’) information. If the input signal exceeds the designated minimum and maximum values, the pixel will blink. This function allows for the user to easily identify any issues with exposure.
- Adjusts the Width /Height display ratio.
- Controls the size of the image. Overscan: Extra area around the four edges of the image that may not be seen reliably by the viewer. Underscan: Constrains the size of the image so the monitor shows everything the camera is seeing. 1:1 pixel: Displays the original image resolution without scaling to match a certain resolution or an aspect ratio.
- Waveform Y: Displays the Luma(Y’), Cb, Cr component of the input signal into waveform.
- Magnifies the input signal from 0% to 90%.
- AC Power Cord