- Pan/Tilt Head for Camcranes
- 16KG Payload
- Wireless Control w Android
- 360degrees X-axis & Y-axis
- Max speed: 72degrees/sec
- 3 Memory banks - store the motion
- 10-17V external power
- High Quality
The previous iteration, the lighter X-HEAD MK III, is still available for less demanding applications.
Strengthened housing and redesigned mechanics, apart from increasing payload capacity, makes this head more stable and less prone for vibrations.
The new mounting bracket is suitable for large, broadcast and cine cameras.
OPTIONAL AION 2D CONTROLLER
- simple and lightweight
- intuitive control with a joystick
- adjustable speed and acceleration
- 3 memory banks to store and playback motion path
INTEGRATED WIRELESS ADAPTER
The X-HEAD STUDIO has a built-in SLIDELINK PRO adapter - a wireless WiFi & RF module .
The head is equipped with a LEMO connector that supports communication and power supply for the PDMOVIE drives (Lens Control System).
OVERSLUNG AND UNDERSLUNG
The head is designed to work underslung (hanging down) on jibs, cranes, or overhang sliders, and this way it works best. Thanks to the reinforced gearboxes, it can also work overslung (upright) on tripods, sliders, etc.
Note that the rigidity of the system might be decreased and a payload capacity should be reduced in the overslung mode.
- X-HEAD STUDIO remote controlled head
- AC adapter
- Data cable
- Transport case with hard foam insert
|Pdf not available.|