- On-Camera Monitor 4K/HD
- 5.5" LCD IPS
- HDMI 4K IN/OUT
- Up to 4K 30P & 1920x1080 50/60P
- Contrast: 1000:1 - Brightness: 500nits
- Focus Assist - False color
- Zoom - Anamorphic
- 1-year Warranty
With 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 high resolution, Rec.709 color calibration, FW568 can be added to any cameras to ensure perfect focus and framing. The small form-factor and 175g lightweight construction are perfect for shooters on the go.
【4K HDMI Input/ Output Without Delay】
Support 4K format: 4K UHD 3840X2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz), 4096X2160p (24Hz). Directly to any DSLR or HD/4K video camera, and send the signal to other monitors, convenient for directors and photographers to monitor simultaneously.
【Cold Shoe Mounted Tilt Arm】
360° rotation of Tilt Arm allows run-and-gun shooters to make quick, smooth monitor adjustments. Included an extra shoe mount for accessories like microphones, video lights.
【Ideal for Small Camera/ HDSLR Production】
More than just a monitor or a camera power supply system. FW568 with 8.4V DC output could power your camera to extend the run-time. Dummy Battery (optional for Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic). Integrates with a dual-purpose battery plate: compatible Sony F970, Canon LP-E6.
【Optimised for DSLR Cameras】
Have three fast keys for quick operation. Compact size and professional image analysis are the perfect complement to your DSLR camera's features. Include Focus Assist, Histogram, False Colors, Zebra Exposure, Aspect Ratio, Image Flip, Nine Grid, Zoom, Anamorphic, Image Flip, Safe Area, etc.
- 5.5” LCD, 1920x1080 Resolution
- High resolution, brighter full of colors
- The FW568 provides a sharp image, ideal for focus pulling and image analysis on set and in the field.
- nikon field monitor
- Large Viewing Angles for All-round Visibility
- IPS monitor, gives you a large visual view to enjoy, offers consistent image clarity and colors from 160-degree viewing angle vertically and horizontally. And the wide viewing angle makes it easy for multiple crew members to watch at the same time.
- dslr camera monitor screen
- True Color · Professional Color Calibration
- Use Rec.709 color standard
- Accurate color reproduction
- small monitor
- Intuitive Controls and Menus
4K HDMI Input & Loop Output
The FW568 has 4K HDMI in and loop-out, allowing it to not only display live signals, but also send them out to other monitors simultaneously. The HDMI output can transmission to broadcast monitor, convenience director and photographer monitoring at the same time.
Convenient for various angle monitoring
The FEELWORLD FW568 has a standard 1/4" mounting point (bottom, right) for attaching it to the camera and rig. The 1/4 screw can remove mounted to the bottom or right side.
Flexible Install Both on Camera and Gimbal
If you install it on the bottom of the device, you can also combine the image flip function to maintain the correct orientation of the screen!
FW568 equipped with one 1/4 screw, if you also want to fast install at gimbal, you can buy one more 1/4 screw.
Newest Sunshade Design, Easy Install
The FW568 monitor is equipped with a sunshade, which allows the photographer to focus more on the video and avoid the interference of strong light, providing a better visual experience.
- 1× Micro HDMI Cable
- 1× Sunshade
- 1× Tilt Arm
- 1× Operation Manual