- On-Camera Monitor
- 5" LCD IPS 1280x720pixels
- Micro HDMI input
- 3D LUT functionality
- 10-bit Color depth
- Brightness: 800nits
- Focus Assist / Zoom/Waveform
- 1-year Warranty
The FOCUS is the camera-top monitor many shooters have been waiting for. With a light and compact form factor, the FOCUS is bright enough to see and sharp enough to pull focus.
• 800 nits bright
• 5-inch, 1280x720 IPS LCD
• More pixels per inch than retina displays
Big Production Value for Small Camera Setups
The FOCUS is an ideal camera-top monitor for DSLR and mirrorless camera shooters because the Sony L Series battery powering the monitor, can also power the camera. With a battery adapter cable, the FOCUS extends camera run-time as much as 4x, while providing a more useable display.
• Auxiliary power out to DSLR and mirrorless cameras
• Micro HDMI input with port protection
• ⅛ stereo headphone jack
• 6 watt power draw
Every FOCUS monitor will ship with a cold shoe mounted Tilt Arm. Shooters will have a secure way to position their monitor while maintaining a low profile.
• Allows the FOCUS to tilt 180 degrees for viewing convenience
• Secure and lightweight mounting via shoe adapter or ¼” 20
• Includes a shoe mount of its own for accessories like microphones
• Ships with every FOCUS monitor
Access to Professional Features
Waveform, False Color, Focus Assist, 3D LUTs, and Pixel Zoom are just a few professional software tools at your fingertips with the SmallHD FOCUS. Thanks to an intuitive user interface we’re calling Swipe OS, interacting and managing these powerful tools has never been easier.
- Focus Tilt Arm
- 12-inch Micro to Micro HDMI cable
- Focus Cable clips