- Handheld 4K/HD Camera
- AVCHD/MP4/MOV 25/50/100Mbps
- MOS 1" 17.78MP - 1.1LUX
- 24.5-367.5mm 15X Lens
- 2x SD-HC/SD-XC Cards
- 4K HDMI Output
- XLR Inputs
- 3-year Warranty
The AG-UX90 is equipped with a 1.0-type high-sensitivity MOS sensor. It supports UHD 25p and FHD 50p/25p multi-format recording. In addition to 4K (UHD) high resolution, it provides high-quality FHD recording at 50 Mbps. Two SD memory card slots enable relay/simultaneous recording.
The AG-UX90 also has a design and operating ease that will feel familiar to professional photographers, and a variety of interfaces, including HDMI output and XLR input. Offering the same level of agility and mobility as a conventional HD handheld camcorder, the AG-UX90 provides powerful support for high image-quality 4K/HD video production.
Newly Developed Wide-Angle 24.5mm*1 and 15x Optical Zoom LEICA DICOMAR Lens
- 15x Optical Zoom: The 4-Drive Lens System achieves both high image quality/sensitivity and compactness with a wide-angle 24.5mm*1 and 15x optical zoom lens. This speedy zoom provides quick zooming in and out.
- High-Resolution Intelligent Zoom: In FHD mode, the i.Zoom function increases the zooming capability to a maximum of 25x while maintaining high resolution. The i.Zoom function seamlessly switches on when the optical zoom limit isreached.
- Digital Zoom (x2/x5/x10): The Digital Zoom function activates without any drop in light intensity. Combining the optical zoom and i.Zoom enables maximum zooming of 250x*2
- LEICA DICOMAR*3 Lens: This lens has passed the stringent quality standards of Leica Camera AG. A multi-coating process minimizes ghosts and flaring, resulting in especially clear images.
*1 35mm film camera equivalent in FHD mode. 35.4mm in UHD mode.
*2 Using 15x Optical Zoom + i.Zoom + Digital Zoom 10x in FHD mode. The higher the magnification, the greater the image quality degradation.
*3 Leica is a registered trademark of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH. DICOMAR is a registered trademark of Leica Camera AG. LEICA DICOMAR products are manufactured using Leica-certified measuring instruments and quality assurance systems based on rigorous quality standards approved by Leica Camera AG.
1.0-Type MOS Sensor for High-Precision, UHD 25p or FHD 50p Recording
- High-Image-Quality, High-Sensitivity, 1.0-Type 4K MOS Sensor: The 1.0-type MOS sensor provides an outstanding depth of field and excellent balance between image quality and sensitivity. High-resolution recording is possible in UHD (3840x2160) 25p mode.
- High-Image-Quality FHD Recording: Professional, high-end image recording is possible in FHD (1920x1080) mode with a 50-Mbps bit rate.
- UHD/FHD/SD Multi-format: Versatile recording modes can be selected according to resolution, frame rate, bit rate, and file format.
Advanced Optical Image Stabilizer and High-Speed, High-Precision Intelligent AF
- Advanced Optical Image Stabilizer [UHD/FHD]: The correction area of the Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) been expanded, which provides powerful correction even in unstable shooting situations, such as low-angle or high-angle shots.
- 5-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer [FHD]: In HD shooting modes, by using hand-shake correction that combines the effects of both optical and electronic image stabilization, hand-shake in various directions, including the rotary direction, is detected and corrected.
- Intelligent Auto Focus: The Microdrive Focus Unit achieves superior auto focusing with higher-speed tracking and stability even in 4K images. The highest class*4 of focusing speed, tracking ability, and stability are attained in 4K video cameras.
- Custom AF Function: Auto focus operation can be customised by adjusting the AF Speed, AF Sensitivity and AF Area Width. This function enables the AF to operate exactly as intended by the user in accordance with the subject type or application.
*4 As a camcorder with integrated lens having a 1.0-type sensor. (As of September 2016, according to Panasonic survey.)
FHD VFR (Variable Frame Rate) Recording, Double SD Memory Card Slots
- FHD VFR Recording: VFR recording can be set in 9 steps from 2 to 50 fps.
- Unlimited Relay Recording: By using double SD memory card slots, automatically records continuously from Slot 1 to Slot 2. By changing the SD card, images can be recorded continuously for many hours*5.
Camera Image Adjustment Functions, Including Details and Gamma Modes
- Skin Detail: Makes skin colours appear soft and beautiful. Especially effective when recording the person up close.
- 8-Mode Gamma: The AG-UX90 is equipped with eight selectable gamma modes, including two Cine-Like Gammas, drawing on technologies developed for the VariCam.
- Scene Files: Six files preset with picture quality settings are provided as Scene Files (Standard, Shooting under fluorescent lights, Spark, Still like, CINE-LIKE contrast, and CINE-LIKE dynamic range). You can change any of the settings as desired and store one set as a Custom File in the AG-UX90, and up to eight sets on an SD memory card.
Functions and Designs to Support Professional Camera Work
- Touch-panel LCD and EVF
- HDMI: Digital outputs up to UHD 25p and FHD 50p.
- VIDEO/AUDIO OUT: Outputs analogue signals for video and audio monitoring
- XLR AUDIO IN: Equipped with two channels of XLR audio input (with switchable 48 V phantom power supply, MIC and LINE), manual audio volume and OSD level meter.
- iPad Remote Control: The AG ROP app for iPad*6 is available free of charge from the Apple App Store. It enables wireless remote control of the AG-UX90 with installation of a wireless module (optional AJ-WM50 or AJ-WM30). This enables a variety of control operations, including Zoom, Iris, REC Start/Stop, and picture quality settings.
*6 iOS 7.1, iOS 8.1, and iOS 9 are supported. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple, the Apple logo, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Battery (AG-VBR59)
- Battery charger (AG-BRD50)
- AC adaptor
- Microphone holder
- Screw for microphone holder (12 mm)
- AC cable x 2
- Eye cup
- Lens hood
- INPUT terminal cap
- Operating instructions