- Camera GY-HM250 KIT OFFER
- With Full Accessories (check "included")
- Tripod, Bag, Reader, Cards e.t.c
- 4K/HD Camera
- CMOS 1/2" 12.4MP
- Live Streaming
- Single 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor with
- 12.4 million pixels
- High quality integrated 12x F1.2-3.5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.6-355mm)
- Lower-third and full-screen titling solutions for recorded or streamed video—New!
- Zero Config conﬁguration capability—New!
- Tele-macro mode provides better focus on close objects—New!
- Dynamic Zoom in HD mode maps pixels to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to dual SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) card
- 4:2:2 recording at 4K/30p and 4K/24p—New!
- Full HD (24-60p) recording at 50Mbps
- Live 4K UHD output via HDMI connector
- 4K Ultra HD recording (70 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC/SDHC(Class 10) cards
- 120fps HD recording
- Highlight display priority
- 3G-SDI output for HD
- HDMI output for UHD/HD
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with
- RTMP, Zixi and Wowza Streaming Engines*
- IP Network Remote Control, Remote Viewing,
- Metadata editing, FTP clips*
- 3.5-inch color LCD display (920K pixel) and
- 0.24-inch color viewﬁnder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- Histogram Display
- Includes handle unit and SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery,
- AC Adapter
Advanced IP Network Communication and Streaming
The GY-HM250 features JVC's latest IP communications engine giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera and lens functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or lower resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. JVC's Advanced Streaming Technology (AST) includes Zixi powered Forward Error Correction with ARQ, and SMPTE 2022 forward error correction delivering high quality streams even under challenging conditions. RTMP protocol makes it easier than ever to deliver your live streams to content delivery networks such as Facebook, YouTube and IBM Cloud. Just press one button and you're streaming to the world!*
Graphic & Titling Solutions for a Single Camera Operator
Designed for enhanced single-camera production, the GY-HM250U offers lower-third and full-screen titling solutions for recorded or streamed HD video output without an external CG or production switcher. Lower-third graphic overlays are generated and controlled using a browser-equipped device such as a tablet or smartphone. JVC's software utility lets customers upload logos or icons to be displayed in the lower-third of the recorded video. The camera also comes with several pre-installed color schemes and the ability to add your own text bar designs also exists. The new GY-HM250 is perfect for streaming broadcast news, weddings, school, family and church events, or literally any occasion you want to share live!
Integrated 12x Ultra HD Lens, 1/2.3-inch CMOS Sensor
Ultra high quality imagery begins with a precision 12x F1.2-3.5 optical zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.6-355mm). JVC's 4K CMOS sensor with 12.4M pixels delivers high sensitivity and excellent performance over a wide range of lighting conditions. Details are crisp and accurate throughout the entire image plane. When shooting in the HD mode, Dynamic Zoom combines optical zoom and pixel mapping to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom. This allows the camera to have a long zoom range while retaining its small form factor. Shooters will also appreciate the convenient ND filter wheel: 0, 1/4th and 1/16th positions.
4K Ultra HD Recording at 150Mbps and Live Output
Working with 4K has never been easier! Insert an SDHC or SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) memory card and record hours of 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) material. Recordings are made using the Quicktime (.MOV) file format and are compatible with many popular editing systems. Connect a 4K Ultra HD monitor with a single HDMI cable, and view the camera's live 4K signal. You can also play back recorded files directly from the camera. The GY-HM200 also downconverts UHD signals to standard HD for output through the built-in SDI or HDMI connectors.
4:2:2 Full HD recording at 50Mbps
The GY-HM250 records 4:2:2 HD signals up to 60p at 50Mbps making it an ideal camera for general HD production work. 50Mbps files are stored in the Quicktime (.MOV) format for easy editing. Conventional AVCHD (4:2:0) recording is also possible, providing wide editing compatibility in an array of standard HD and SD formats.
Dual SDHC/SDXC Card Slots
Dual SDHC/SDXC card slots make the GY-HM250 a truly versatile camcorder, offering such benefits as simultaneous recording and relay recording. In relay recording mode, you can shoot continuously and seamlessly over multiple cards. When one card is full, the camcorder switches seamlessly and automatically to the other card. And because cards are hot swappable, there is in effect no limit to the continuous shooting time in any mode, even with lower capacity cards.
Web Friendly (Proxy) file formats
Lower resolution H.264 files (480x270p and 960x540p) may be recorded simultaneously with full HD files. These files are significantly smaller than HD files, and thus are very suitable for immediate posting to the web. A file recorded in the 960 x 540 mode is approximately 1/10th the size of a full HD file recorded at 35 Mbps, and therefore takes a fraction of the time to post. The smaller files may be quickly imported to an iPad for easy editing using iMovie or Pinnacle Studio. Transporting video to the web or back to the studio has never been faster.
S.L.I.M. Studio Camera System design concept —New feature!
Simple design — addresses multiple levels of video operation and control.
Low Cost — a fraction versus traditional systems with full functionality.
IP Control — uses flexible and ubiquitous IP wired or wireless infrastructure
Multiple camera control — controls up to 100 cameras with a single RM-LP100U (tally control up to 5).
The SLIM system design is based on the RM-LP100U Remote Camera Control's latest firmware which enables painting and shading of our IP-capable camcorders, as well as simultaneously providing full control of our KY-PZ100 PTZ cameras! No other system offering incorporates a line-up of studio camcorder configurations providing the depth and diversity to meet the needs of professional applications from Education and House of Worship to Corporate, Industrial and Broadcast.
- Dynamic Closed Headphones
- 18Hz - 18kHz Frequency response
- 3.5mm/6.3mm Stereo Connector
- 632Ohm impedance
- Raincover for Cameras
- JVC GY-HM170/HM200 Cameras
- Easy Access to controls
- USB 4G Stick
- FDD/TDD, UMTS/HSUPA/HSPA+
- Suitable for JVC GY-HM650/660
- Handheld/Shoulder Bag
- For small Handheld Cameras
- Interior(WxHxD): 380x210x200mm
- Remote Controller
- 2.5mm Jack Connector
- JVC Cameras with 2.5mm
- USB WiFi Stick
- IEEE 802.11n/802.11g/802.11b
- USB 2.0
- Suitable for JVC GY-HM650/660
- On Camera LED Light
- 300LED 1510lux @1m
- 3200K to 5600K with Dimmer
- Sony F970 Type Plate
- Handheld Camera HD/4K
- Free Microphone
- Slow Motion & Live Streaming
- 1080 50/60P & 4K/HD 4:2:2
- USB Eternet Stick
- USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 backward)
- RJ-45 10/100Mbps LAN port
- Suitable for JVC GY-HM650/660
- Shotgun Microphone
- 3-Pin XLR Output
- Ideal for JVC Cameras
- Includes Windshield
- USB Card Reader
- SDHC/SDXC/MicroSD/CF Cards
- Max Transfer Speed: 500MB/sec
- USB3.0/USB2.0 Connection
- IP Video Decoder
- RTSP, RTP, UDP, IGMP, HTTP
- MPEG1/2 MP@HL, H.264/265 HP
- MPEG4, WMV-9, XviD
|Pdf not available.|
- Camera GY-HM250
- Charger with 2x extra batteries IDX-Q10-E
- Wireless adapter D-Link DWA-121
- Ethernet Adapter Edimax EU4208
- USB 4G Stick Huawei E3276
- Decoder infomir MAG-250