- Ball Head
- 1/4" Screw
- Nato Clamp
- Double Ball Heads
1. It is made up of a ballhead with 1/4’’ screw, a ballhead with NATO clamp and a ballhead clamp.
2. It could attach plate with 1/4’’-20 threaded holes, such as Top Plate 1853, Side Plate 1854 or cage with 1/4’’-20 threaded holes, like a6500 Cage 1889 on the one end via ballhead with 1/4’’ screw, while it could also attach monitor with NATO rail with on the other end via ballhead with NATO clamp.
3. It could attach cage with NATO rail with on the other end via ballhead with NATO clamp, while it could attach monitor cage on the other end via ballhead with 1/4’’ screw.
4. It features quick release and attachment and could be slid to get the balance of the whole kit.
5. The monitor mounted on it could be adjusted in different positions and angles via both the ballhead and ballhead clamp.
6. A single wingnut is applied to lock the double ballhead tight directly, and thumb screws on both ends are utilized to lock the devices manually and a spared hex spanner is ready to lock it tighter.
7. Its max load is 1.5kg.
- 1 x Ballhead with Arri Locating Pins 2114
- 1 x Hex Spanner
- 1 x Ballhead with 1/4’’ Screw
- 1 x Ballhead Clamp