- Dummy Battery
- Sony NP-FW50 type plate
- With a full decoding chip
- For Sony A7/A7II/A7R/A7RII
- For Sony A7S/A7SII/a6500/a6300
- 30cm Cable length
- Barrel Jack female
- Extra Coiled cable with male barrel
- High Quality
- 2-year Warranty
- The dummy pack comes with a full decoding chip inside.
- It provides an output of 7.2V - 8.4V through a Barrel Jack female connector.
- Connect the dummy battery to the MZ-PSU-16W AC power adapter for endless recordings.
- Or connect it to the MZ-DTAP-Dummy cable in order to power your camera from a Vlock/G-Lock 14.8V battery with DTAP output. This Cable converts the 12-17V power input to 8.4V stable output.
- The MZ-DTAP-Dummy cable can be also connected directly to the MZ-Vlock or MZ-Glock adapters which are used for the MZ LED lights (MZ-LED336 and MZ-LED176). In that way you can power your MZ LED light and your camera with one single VLock or Glock battery.
- With the included Extra coiled cable adapter (male to male Barrel) you can power your camera from other power converters with small Barrel Jack female output. This cable can be extended to 60cm length.
Compatibility: Sony A7, A7II, A7R, A7RII, A7S, A7SII, a6500, a6300 etc.
- Dummy battery with 30cm cable
- Extra Coiled cable 30cm up to 60cm
|Pdf not available.|