- Photo Camera
- 3840x2160 50P/60P 100Mbps
- 20.3MP MFT MOS Sensor
- 5-Axis Stabilizer
- ISO 100-25600
- 1x SD-HC/SD-XC Slot
- HDMI Output
20.3 Megapixel Live MOS Sensor with Venus Engine
Panasonic’s excellent 20.3-megapixel Live MOS sensor and new Venus Engine have been tuned for high resolution and high-speed imaging. This improved speed manifests with industry-leading 60fps continuous shooting in AF-S, and 20fps in AF-C with the electronic shutter, autofocus lock in as little as 0.04 seconds, and 4k 60p video. The G9 also has dual SD card slots, both of which are UHS-II compatible, to handle all of your data.
Designed with photographers in mind
The G9 boasts many new features for stills photographers, including the new High-Res Mode that utilizes the in-body image stabilization for construct 80-megapixel still images, a large backlit status LCD screen on the top of the body, and a new dedicated night mode to preserve your vision when capturing long-exposure night shots.
Built for anything
The tech in the G9 is certainly impressive, but they didn’t stop there. The G9 features a robust magnesium alloy body, and the camera is splash proof, dust proof, and freeze proof to -10°C. The optional DMW-BGG9 battery grip is also fully weather sealed to match the camera body. The G9 also includes a new quick charger, cutting charge time by 40 minutes compared to the previous charger for DMW-BLF19 batteries, so you’ll always be ready to shoot.
Dual I.S. 2
Panasonic has revised their Dual I.S. system to get an impressive 6.5 stops of shutter speed reduction when used with compatible lenses for razor sharp images even in adverse lighting conditions when shooting hand-held. Dual I.S. 2 combines the G9’s sensor shift stabilization technology with Panasonic’s O.I.S. system found in their lenses to provide the ultimate stability to your photos and videos.
- Full resolution 20.3-megapixel sensor, plus 80 megapixels high-resolution RAW recording.
- Fast 0.04 sec. (approx.) lock focus result from a new LUMIX ultra high-speed AF technology. 60 fps [AFS] electronic shutter or 20 fps [AFC] electronic shutter high-speed burst in full-res.
- Massive 3,680K-dot OLED Live View Finder [LVF] with 120 fps refresh rate, 0.83X magnification, and blackout free 100% field of view.
- 5-Axis Dual I.S2 combines data from a gyro, accelerometer, & image sensors for stabilization performance of 6.5 stops lower shutter speeds
- Dual UHS-II SD Card slots for in-camera backup, relay, or format allocation recording.
- Lighted top mounted Status LCD for at a glance feedback on camera setup.
- Battery 1860mAh
- Battery Charger
- Body Cap
- USB Cable
- Shoulder strap
- Cable Holder